If Intuit's login screen repeatedly shows a 400 error after pressing Update Financials, you may need to clear your browsers cookies.
Clear browser cookies:
- Open Google Chrome's settings chrome://settings/
- Scroll to down to the advanced section
- Select Clear browsing data
- Select Time range of 1 hour
- Uncheck Browser History
- Press Clear Data
- Return to CashFlowTool and attempt to Update Financials again. You may need to reload the page by pressing F5.
- Another option to try is to open a new browser window in Chrome's Incognito Mode by pressing Control-Shift-N
- Try a different browser like Firefox or Microsoft Edge.