When you connect CashFlowTool to QuickBooks Online, the user account you are using to log into your QuickBooks account must be an admin user. From within QuickBooks Online, view Manage Users from Settings and ensure the your user account is listed as an Admin user.
- QuickBooks Online
- When connecting to QuickBooks Online, pressing the Connect button doesn't do anything
When connecting to QuickBooks Online, pressing the Connect button doesn't do anything
- When connecting to QuickBooks Online you receive an error message saying "We're Sorry"
Next Article in Topic
- What if linking fails? Please try again error shown when trying to update a business using QuickBooks Online
Previous Article in Topic
- Error 400 shown when trying to update financials and connect to QuickBooks Online
- How often does CashFlowTool (Lite or Pro) sync with my QuickBooks Online or Desktop?
- The Update Financials button is disabled and cannot sync with QuickBooks
- The Finagraph Connect icon in the system tray does not display after opening the company file
- How does syncing with QuickBooks desktop work?
- Does CashFlowTool work with QuickBooks Desktop?