There are a few causes for why this maybe occuring. The following steps will uninstall the current version and ensure the current version is properly installed.
Use the following steps to uninstall the existing version of Finagraph Connect and reinstall the newest version:
- From QuickBooks Desktop, select Edit / Preferences
- Select Integrated Applications
- Select Company Preferences tab
- Select Finagraph Connect from list of installed add-ins
- Select Remove to remove the Finagraph Connect add-in
- Close QuickBooks Desktop
- From Windows Start screen, select 'Add or Remove Programs'
- Locate Finagraph Connect
- Choose to Uninstall Finagraph Connect
- Close all applications and restart Microsoft Windows. (Do not skip this step.)
- Reinstall Finagraph Connect using the following download: https://api.finagraphstrongbox.com/v1/setup/quickbooksdesktop
- Open QuickBooks Desktop
- Open the company file as a QuickBooks Desktop admin user. (Only a QuickBooks Desktop Admin user can authorize the installation of a QuickBooks Desktop Add-in.)
- If prompted, grant access to Finagraph Connect (See Step two on page https://www.cashflowtool.com/installfinagraphconnect)